Simplicity.
this is : www.platinum-weed.blogspot.com
♥ Dear Dairy.
It all begins here.
=3
The Happy Moments and my life.
Navigations on top. =)
Sunday, February 14, 2010
About: Sweet Moments
Author: Xin
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Wow, it has been quite long since I last blog. Its last year!!! Well, 正所谓好事要和大家分享. We celebrate Shan Shan's Birthday last week at Straits Chinese Nonya Restaurant. Foods are delicious though its rather expensive.

My Second Family :D
Haven't been blogging for a long while. The only thought I have when I reached home is to enjoy my food, shower and catch up with my pillow. If I have any extra time, I will watch TV! Hence, much lesser probability that I will go online. Until finally, today, I can sit down and chat with my laptop. :)
I like the Uncle selling Chicken Rice at the ITAS Canteen. As I have tuition once every week, I'll always go down to the Canteen to have my dinner there. Although I ordered the small plate rice, I realise he always added more rice for me. After I have eaten, he will also bid Good-Bye. Once, there was a long queue at the stall. When he served me the rice, he forgotten about the soup. Seeing that he was busy with so many plates of rice to prepare for so many customers, I never asked for the soup. However, while I was eating half-way, I think he saw me without the soup and brought the soup personally to my table, making me feel so "pampered". Kindness is the word.
I realised Skin Care is so important. I have not been taking good care of my skin when I was in my teenage years. :( Guess I must start on my 美丽日记 pretty soon!
My resolution for this year? 要一直努力努力永不放弃, 才能改变世界,改变自己. :D