Simplicity.
this is : www.platinum-weed.blogspot.com
♥ Dear Dairy.
It all begins here.
=3
The Happy Moments and my life.
Navigations on top. =)
Thursday, December 31, 2009
About: Sweet Moments
Author: Xin
This is supposed to be last week's post. Finally got the time to upload the pictures! Went Escape! on 13 December for 大姐's bday :D

The first station - "PIRATE SHIP"



ALL WET!

I feel like a kid~

Have buffet dinner with Vanessa on Christmas eve. Watched [Avatar 3D] too. It was Super-touching. A MUST watch.
I feel I am addicted to work. Its almost everyday I feel eager to go to work and look forward to it. I enjoyed what I am doing and wished to continue like this. Work hard, Train hard. Going to teach more tuition too. Will be starting school in April. Yup and 1 step closer to my goal :)
Give me 2 years. Just wait and see.