Simplicity.
this is : www.platinum-weed.blogspot.com
♥ Dear Dairy.
It all begins here.
=3
The Happy Moments and my life.
Navigations on top. =)
Saturday, October 10, 2009
About: Sweet Moments
Author: Xin
My house is currently under renovation. Windows are changed and walls currently still painting in process. Looking forward to a fresh and new look after renovation. And I am going to "re-customize" my room! =D Anyways, yesterday had a mini photo-taking session at my workplace. Actually the photo-taking was meant for some TP Applied Science magazine. But since the camera is here, why not make full use of it? Hehe and so here it goes:

Us and the DRP Students :D

Firdaus and Shennon are always that funny~

A formal one


I realize I have a "helmet" head after cutting this hair style


This is the 3rd time I am running both on Wednesday and Friday around the Bedok Reservoir. and I am proud of myself sia. Normally, I don't have the persistance de. BUT I MAKE IT!