Simplicity.
this is : www.platinum-weed.blogspot.com
♥ Dear Dairy.
It all begins here.
=3
The Happy Moments and my life.
Navigations on top. =)
Saturday, September 26, 2009
About: Sweet Moments
Author: Xin
I love being at home. With my own things to do and more free time to laze around. Monday, I have a full body massage with Boon Siew at Rapellez. Ambience was really good. Massage was good too. However, yesterday's facial was much painful than I thought. And now here I am, with a tomato face. arg >.<
Tmr is another day of work. So long since the last time I've been to Kumon [Becos of the Parent-Teacher Meet and Public Holiday]. And after work, I am going learn Knitting with Si Teng! Look forward to it!
Platinum is a very valuable and expensive element. More valuable than Gold. Hence that's why I've picked it to be the name of my blog. Weed on the other hand, though its something not as much treasured, it symbolizes ability to survive in harsh conditions.
Sometimes in life we have to make choices. To continue a path in which I am no longer carefree is definitely out of the question. Hence, I chose to wait for sometime before I make the decision. Especially when now is the sensitive period, when he is back. I don't want to say anymore things concerning this and hence, wouldn't want to do things that enables me to think about the past. Sometimes people will think that they know everything, but actually they do not even understand a thing. Its time to change. And I will definitely be better. Since the day, I have learned a lot. How to become a better person.