Simplicity.
this is : www.platinum-weed.blogspot.com
♥ Dear Dairy.
It all begins here.
=3
The Happy Moments and my life.
Navigations on top. =)
Sunday, August 9, 2009
About: Sweet Moments
Author: Xin
Thanks to Harry and Potter, this week is a week full of laughter. Since when the whole TP becames Hogwarts and AS4, the Gryffindor Tower? Hahaha. All day working inside the "Chamber of Secret" to avoid "Professor Snape" and "Voldemort". Haha. You know I know who. Hehe. Its so funny when I heard of it! and there's Ron, Malfoy and Professor McGonagall. What a magical world in a reality world!
A pity Miss Ng no longer working here. If not, she'll be given a role too. But thanks for the Sunflowries!!! I love them :)
Friday, I ran. Ran the Bedok Reservoir and was so surprised to have spend 35 minutes. Harry ran so fast. Shall ran more to burn up more fats >.<
Just finished Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone [Book]. Tomorrow will be starting the "Chamber of Secrets"!! Hooray! J.K. Rowling is a great story writer!
Eventful weekends for the month of August!