Simplicity.
this is : www.platinum-weed.blogspot.com
♥ Dear Dairy.
It all begins here.
=3
The Happy Moments and my life.
Navigations on top. =)
Saturday, July 18, 2009
About: Sweet Moments
Author: Xin
New BlogSkin!
A lot of things has happened this holiday. I have made a lot of great friends like Miss Ng (who brightens up my day of work), "Pro" Law (who amuses me with his super duper COLD jokes) and Mr. Neo (aka Mr. HPLC whom I liked to chat with). The days when you all are present are always happy days for me :D
and I shall put the bad part behind, throw the carrot behind.
At least I have learned something and never will I make the so call "mistake" again.
A pity that your image to me has been tarnished but it is not important to me anymore. not anymore. and Goodbye!
A new beginning just begins.