Simplicity.
this is : www.platinum-weed.blogspot.com
♥ Dear Dairy.
It all begins here.
=3
The Happy Moments and my life.
Navigations on top. =)
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
About: Sweet Moments
Author: Xin
VERY COMPLEX! So much to say. Is it I don't hear well or you didn't explained it well? So much to deal at work. ZZZZZZ. I need the motivation to carry on, extremely looking forward to lunch time and 6pm. This isn't going to work. Where's my mind going to???
I think of it when I have nothing to think of. Actually. I didn't meant to let you guys to know it in this way. All because I was sms-ing and this guessing game begins. How do I tell when we are so close yet so far?
I have already done what I can manage to. and I know we both knew it and we have faced it. I am happy at where we are now :)