Simplicity.
this is : www.platinum-weed.blogspot.com
♥ Dear Dairy.
It all begins here.
=3
The Happy Moments and my life.
Navigations on top. =)
Monday, June 22, 2009
About: Sweet Moments
Author: Xin
I have plenty to update here: There's come my mood to blog Haha!
29 May 2009
Went to Shan's Graduation at SP! There ceremony was better than expected! Wore their graduation gown and "Camouflage" as SP student. Wakaka!
30 May 2009
Went to Si Leng's house to bake cookies! The cookies are so yummy :p I have a fun day spent with her! but forgot to take the pictures of the cookies before it is digested and enter my bloodstream. :(
5 June 2009
MOE Teacher Selection Interview. I am quite satisfied with my answers ahha :p awaiting for the results now. Went for hair-cut @ Klearcut, Serangoon Garden. Manage to find the place! Thanks Xiao Yue for the map that she has drawn specially for me. u know I am a bump when it comes to finding places around Singapore .. Haha! Anyways, service at Klearcut was good! and I love my hair :)
10 June 2009
YOG Interactive session. It seems that I am one of the oldest there. Most of them are Primary to Secondary school kids. We are suppose to demonstrate how we are going to warm up the audiences for a Soccer match. One of the craziest things I have done is to shout like mad. and I have never done that before and I never do that again xp LOL
12 June 2009Jogging with Xiao Yue! Spent almost 45 minutes to jog the whole reservoir. As we jog at our own pace, its not tiring at all! Haha :) Here to upload the pics we took during work:


I am a highly-paid Cleaner xp
13 June 2009Its K's big day. ate at Fresh Bulggogi, a korean restaurant. I liked my Carrot + Orange juice very much. and I like to hear his army stories. There's so much to hear and say. Swensen was nice too, becos of the ice-cream we shared. Haha :) While waiting for my bus to come, I passed him the cookies. He seems so happy.
and Lastly, I'll be getting busier and busier. With my third Job coming up - Giving private tution for a Primary 5 kid every weekend. GO GO GO and Chiong!