Simplicity.
this is : www.platinum-weed.blogspot.com
♥ Dear Dairy.
It all begins here.
=3
The Happy Moments and my life.
Navigations on top. =)
Saturday, April 11, 2009
About: Sweet Moments
Author: Xin
27 March 2009Have dinner with Mr. Teong and Janice @ Dian Xiao Er! Food was awesome, the best dish I like is the dish that have the Dang Gui Herb!
Photo for illustrated purpose only 1 April to 3 April 2009
Work @ SATS Inflight Cathering Centre 1~. Together with Shu Hui, chiong-ed for the 3 days throughout. Its data entry work and requires a lot of eye-power (becos have to constantly refer to the computer screen). Worked OT on Friday juz to meet the target, the day which happens to be the day of my class chalet! Luckily manage to catch the shuttle bus scheduled at 8.15pm. I board the bus at 8.12pm. Imagine how frantically I run all the way to the bus-stop. Haha. Anyways, catch up a lot with friends :)
6 April 2009
Being a TSO is not an easy job. Have to ensure equipments (Weighing Balance, pH Meter, Water Bath etc) are well-cleaned and calibrated. and so, I spend these days doing all of the above in the IC Lab alone. not bad lahs, except that it is rather quiet at times. Haha. Besides equipment maintainence, we have to also ensure chemical inventories as well. I hope my staff pass can be ready as soon as possible so that I will not have to ask other pple to help me open lab doors, ma fan ren jia.. LOLs
Anyways, recieved news from Mr. Tan that our MP group is selected to represent TP in the upcoming Singapore Institute of Food Science and Technology (SIFT) competition. Winners get to represent Singapore to participate in competition in Brunei! Haha I think our MP group is one that end the latest?
Going Malaysia this coming 1 May for Karate competition. I will do my best and not let myself down.Its getting complicated between us. You have to tell me straight in the face what you intend to say. You delight me everyday with the sms-es and I appreciate that :) 想问个愚蠢问题: 我们再这样下去, 你猜会走到哪里?