Simplicity.
this is : www.platinum-weed.blogspot.com
♥ Dear Dairy.
It all begins here.
=3
The Happy Moments and my life.
Navigations on top. =)
Friday, February 27, 2009
About: Sweet Moments
Author: Xin
I was quite happy when I go back to school to helpout last Friday. I was in one of the Staff's Offices in AS4 and I was taught how to pour agar. Though it looks like an easy job, it requires a lot of techniques too. Do you noe how to avoid bubbles in the jar from being poured into the agar plate? We have to heat the mouth of the jar at a flame prior to pouring. and to pour to the required amount have to depend a lot of skills. but nevertheless, I was very happy that the person praised me. Hahas :D
She asked me to consider working in TP after graduation. but I can only work for around 5 months. so I think unless they are hiring temporary staff, I might consider working there. :)
21 February 2009
Accompany Vanessa to S.H.E Autograph Session @ EastPoint Mall :) u can't imagine how long the queue is! I am speechless when I saw the amount of pple. Think S.H.E will have a long time finish signing all those albums. This is the first time seeing them! :)
23 February 2009
Steamboat @ Shu Jun's house! :D ate a lot a lot (x100)
Thank you Shu Jun for the wonderful feast! and we chit chat a while before balik Rumah (did I spelt correctly?). After got home, eat again. as my family used to having early dinner. so can u imagine how much weight I can gained after that. My stomach is always working over-time.. xp
24 February 2009
AA31 Class Farewell Gathering @ Botanical Garden! Reach there at 11am and have fun throughout. Played 'Dog and Bone", mini Soccer, Turboo and Twister! Haha. Recieved a gift too. It was a Water Bottle i liked :) Thank you the person very much ;D
25 February 2009
Went Bugis Street with Julia. Bought 1 shoe and 2 dresses and hence a hole in my pocket. Guess have to work more days in Kumon.. :)
26 February 2009
Have Major Project Meeting in the morning. MP is still not officially over yet as we'll be having a competition @ NUS on 21 March. Watch "Devil wears Prada" in school's library after meeting and Kumoned. :p
Tmr will meet Janice to buy Karate belt. Hope tmr's weather will be sunny :)
P.s. This is the photo taken during the last PIA Laboratory session together with Miss Ler. She says this photo is like mother, taking picture with 3 daughters.. Hahas