Simplicity.
this is : www.platinum-weed.blogspot.com
♥ Dear Dairy.
It all begins here.
=3
The Happy Moments and my life.
Navigations on top. =)
Friday, January 2, 2009
About: Sweet Moments
Author: Xin
Hihi, its been a long time since I last blog yea. Here is what happens during the past few days: Its going to be a long post I guess ...
22 December 2008Watched the movie - IP Man. Its definitely a movie worth watching! Nw anticipating Ong Bak 2 - A Thai Martial arts film co-directed by and starring Tony Jaa >.< Who wanna watch can call me ya hahas ^^ Karate gathering at Jie Jun's house. Learnt to play Mah Jong and Pool. Its was fun can. Played many rounds and finally won 2 consecutive rounds of Mah Jong together with Adelina. Pool was fun too! at least manage to aim the ball. Hahas. Have pizza and Christmas exchange and got a cute mug from mei mei. Hahas.
23 December 2008Went to work @ Kumon! Been so long since I last saw the kids due to holidays. and they are always as cute. Have MacDonalds for dinner treated by my boss. :)
25 December 2008Gathering with Tanglin and Jennifer! Saw a lot of performances and they are real good and captivating! Especially the song - "Nobody But You", it keeps ringing off in my head till now. and guess who I saw? - Zhou Chu Ming! Haha, wanted to take picture with him but too shy lahs haha xp Went to Tampines to have my wonderful dinner. love balck glutinious dessert ;D
28 December 2008Karate Hayashi Gathering! That day I would say is Veri Veri Veri FUN and I REALI enjoyed myself that day! I din noe I will get wet from top to toe sia. I was being thrown into the sea and I dun now how to swim that's the point. I juz couldn't touch the sea bed and its was like .... Hahas but aniways, got pull up and swallowed big gulps of sea water. and its was real salty xp. Played "Dog and Bone", Volleyball and Captainball afterwhich, have vegetables claypot for dinner at Marine Parade before catching the last shuttle bus home. It was always fun being with Karate people. That's why I like their accompany :)
(Images from Jolene)
29 December 2008It was a very 'Wulong" day by a blur-blur me. I went school in the morning intend to print something and also to meet Jing Hua before I went to work and go straight home. AND I totally forgot I have lecture at 5pm until I saw my friend at comp lab! and so I have to rush back to school after Kumon. Somemore the printer have system error so have to wait till almost half an hour before it can start printing... xp
31 December 2008Bistro's Brownie with Stawberry ice-cream was nice! After lab at 12 pm, went Tampines Mall with Janice and Vanessa to shop for Peggy's bday present. Afterwhich, met my besties to Seoul Garden @ Bugis! The food there was as good as expected. I love the Teriyaki Chicken! We played several games at arcade too and it was fun =D Have a belated Christmas gift exchange after that and headed back home. Hope u all like the paper clip and Gingerbread Man! The photos shall be uploaded soon :)
1 January 2009Peggy's 21st Bday Celebration at ECP! Happy Birthay Peggy! BBQ and ate a lot! We even have BBQ Roti-Prata with sausage haha xp. I just love to go ECP becos I love the sea. and now each time I think of ECP, I thought of the time when I was being thrown into the sea.. lOls :)
The organizer is almost ready. Hope you all will like it :)