Simplicity.
this is : www.platinum-weed.blogspot.com
♥ Dear Dairy.
It all begins here.
=3
The Happy Moments and my life.
Navigations on top. =)
Saturday, December 6, 2008
About: Sweet Moments
Author: Xin
I
have good news! My Major Project will end before Christmas! and I'm going to have a happy and wonderful Christmas this year. YEAHness!!! I'm still in the mist of thinking about my Christmas wishes ^_^
Maybe I should try some different things. I have always wanted to try different things like leading a different lifestyle (which is yet to be achieved), wearing different style of clothings besides the normal ones I used to wear. But sometimes because there is no SPECIAL occasion and I'm so not used to wear a 'completely new' style of clothing, I end up wearing the same old clothes again AND I will definitely get comments from my mum.
and so I think I may need to spend some time digging my wardrobe for the clothings that have not-yet-been-wear since dunnoe how many centuries ago.. LOL ><
and next. I wished to be like Mr. Strong:

Strong Strong Mr. Strong. Be it physically and metally strong.
and next. Be HAPPY always. I know who will be there for me :)