Simplicity.
this is : www.platinum-weed.blogspot.com
♥ Dear Dairy.
It all begins here.
=3
The Happy Moments and my life.
Navigations on top. =)
Sunday, October 19, 2008
About: Sweet Moments
Author: Xin
Attended Australia Universities Open Day yesterday. Was glad to meet most of the Universities' entry requirement. Wish to enter the University of Queensland but yet to get my parent's approval. They don't seems to agree of me going overseas for fear of my safety there. BUT I know that I will take good care of myself. However, should I not be studying overseas, I will most probably work as a Food Technologist or in Quality Assurance Department in Singapore & at the same time, do a part-time certificate in pastry making! By the time, should I wish to change in the work environment, I would be able to make delicious pastries! Hahas xp Sidetrack a bit: Kumon kids are so cute! Received a thank you sticker from one of the kids. so sweet of her :)